Hello! My name is Chad Fife. I’m VP of Marketing for a global workforce solutions company and I’ve been building companies in the HR and Ed tech spaces for 20+ years. I’ve led and launched many new product teams and brands (here are some). In the early 2000s, I built an e-learning software product called Instant Interact and I also designed an email marketing program that brought national acclaim to a textbook publisher. Nothing is more exciting than building something from scratch or modernizing a legacy product to generate new customers! In my downtime, besides raising a basketball team of kids, I’m fascinated by data and how to organize it. I can spend hours looking at well-crafted maps, lists, infographics, directories, and visual dashboards. This is where I experiment with WordPress and talk about what I’m reading now.
- 4 Ways to Use Instagram Insights to Improve Your Marketing
- Instagram Marketing: 4 Features You Should Be Using [Examples]
- How to Talk to Your Boss About a Side Hustle
- “Need to Tell” vs. “Want to Tell”
- New Research: Empathy and Solving Buying Problems
- Marketing Day: Blockchain myths, digital billboards & Belgian court fines Facebook